Sunday, September 06, 2009

E Lesson Logistics


The organization of e lessons has turned out to be more difficult than I originally imagined; I have encountered misunderstandings regarding time zone differences, sound quality problems and a high percentages of cancelations, all seemingly for legitimate reasons. However, even with all these problems I believe the time for successful e lessons, music lessons, has come and that it will become a normal and workable medium. I would like to try once more to organize a schedule of these lessons.

For those interested I propose three steps:
1.        An interview between the prospective student and me via Skype, to get to know each other and evaluate our compatibility.

2.        A trial lesson to hear the potential student, and to find the optimum sound quality.

3.        And to create a meeting time for the first lesson.

My lesson fee here in Japan is $150 per lesson, I plan on initially charging $100 per e lesson, which would be paid through PayPal.

Anyone interested in setting up an interview please contact me a bomaestro@gmail.com
Please note the time differences and calculate a mutually convenient meeting time:
North America;
Eastern daylight time is 13 hours behind Japan time.
Central daylight 14 hours
Mountain daylight time 15 hours
Pacific daylight time 16 hours
Europe:
British daylight time 7 hours
Central European daylight time 6 hours
Ease European daylight time 5 hours

For other countries please calculate the time difference.

I look forward to hearing from you and setting up a time to talk.

Roger Bobo, Tokyo